Without spoiling anything for myself, I only played the first half minute of the game. Mighty impressed.
When It Hits the Fan
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In 199X the world was at peace... until it all hit the fan!
When It Hits the Fan is an action arcade twin-stick shooter for PC and arcade that you can play with a friend that was inspired by many classic arcade and SNES/Sega Genesis era games.
It features four apocalypse scenarios happening all at once:
Zombies spilled out into the city streets...
AI in military grade robots went haywire...
Demons started pouring out of hell...
And finally, aliens started invading the planet!
--When It Hits the Fan Intro
Join us on discord at: https://discord.gg/YceeAHA
- 2 Player local co-op
- 4 Zones (City, Laboratory, Underground/Hell, and Alien Spaceship)
- 9 Weapons: Handgun, Double Handgun, Shotgun, Machine gun, Grenade Launcher, Flamethrower, Laser pistol, Laser Cannon, and Chainsaw!
- Various power-ups (Invincibility cloak, Force shield, protective cross…)
- Many enemies from all four apocalypses (zombies, irradiated cockroaches, out of control robots, demon imps and devils, alien brutes, and more!)
Free Bonus Content:
- Unlock Hard Mode and Cheat Mode for maximum re-playability
- Cheat Mode includes pick your weapon to play the full game with the most powerful weapons of your choice
Three difficulty settings to allow for your style of play:
- Easy - less enemies and slower bullets
- Normal - the way it was meant to be played
- Hard (Unlockable) - more enemies, more difficult enemy patterns
If you wish to follow development here are the current available social media sites currently used:
* Available levels in the demo:
City: Stage 1, Bonus 1
Laboratory: Stage 1, Bonus 1
--if you find any crashes or bugs while playing, please e-mail the error.log contents to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the bug including stage with as much detail as possible. Thanks!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Sep 19, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Co-op, gamepad, Local Co-Op, Multiplayer, Top-Down, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: